Our Valerian Tincture is a calmative/sedative that acts as a sleep aid and also helps to relieve nervousness.
• Considered a nervine herb, i.e. part of a class of herbs that tonifies, calms, and heals the nervous system
• Mild sedative and sleep-promoting agent
• Good for states of nervous excitation and anxiety-induced sleep disturbances
• Found in clinical trials to be as effective as benzodiazepines in aiding sleep
• Does not have the untoward side-effects of drugs
Who it’s for:
Take our Valerian Tincture if you’re having problems with getting to sleep and also nervousness and restlessness.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Western Herbalism to relieve nervousness (calmative/sedative) and as a sleep aid.