Our Passion Flower Tincture is an excellent relaxant and sleep aid, especially if you’re going through a period of mental stress.
• A beautiful climbing plant that was introduced to Europe from the Americas by the Spanish in the 16th century
• Found especially useful by Eclectic physicians of the late 19th and early 20th centuries for insomnia and restlessness
• Contains compounds that act on the central nervous system with an overall mild tranquilizing effect
• Clinically proven to provide relief for anxiety
• Eases the transition into restful sleep without next-day hangover
Who it’s for:
Turn to our Passion Flower if you’re suffering from restlessness or having trouble sleeping on account of mental stress.
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve restlessness and/or nervousness (calmative) and as a sleep aid (during times of mental stress)