- Biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamine, niacin, and nicotinamide help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Folate helps the body to metabolize proteins.
- Folate, vitamin B12 and copper help to form red blood cells.
- Niacin and niacinamide helps normal growth and development.
- Pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and vitamin B6 helps in tissue formation.
- Thiamine helps normal growth.
- Vitamin C helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Vitamin C, magnesium and zinc helps in connective tissue formation.
- Vitamin C helps in wound healing and is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Copper helps to produce and repair connective tissue.
- Iodine helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Zinc helps to maintain healthy skin, and immune function.
- Chromium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
- Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 7.5 mg
- Niacinamide 25 mg
- Niacin 2.5 mg
- Pantothenic acid (pantethine) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- Folic acid (folate) 100 mcg
- Biotin 10 mcg
- Choline (bitartrate) 14 mg
- Inositol 37 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Chromium (picolinate) 150 mcg
- Copper (citrate) 500 mcg
- Zinc (citrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (citrate) 1.6 mg
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 25 mcg
- Adrenal gland (sus scrofa) 40 mg
- Liver (sus scrofa) 40 mg
- Pancreas (sus scrofa) 40 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, peanut derivatives, gluten
Adults, take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.