- Milk thistle is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotectant / liver protectant.
- Milk thistle is used in Herbal Medicine to help support liver function.
- Milk thistle is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances.
- Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Choline, Inositol, and Methionine are factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B6 helps in tissue formation.
Each tablet contains:
- Betaine 30 mg
- Choline bitartrate 125 mg
- PABA 25 mg
- Beet 20 mg
- Fringe Tree 15 mg
- Vitamin B5 (D-pantothenic acid) 70 mg
- L-Methionine 100 mg
- Inositol 65 mg
- Black radish 20 mg
- Milk thistle (70% silymarin) 100 mg
- Pig Liver (sus scrofa) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine-5-phosphate) 5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Does not contain: Sugar, salt, wheat, corn, yeast, peanut derivatives, gluten
Adults, take 1 capsule 2 times per day.