Jamieson Folic Acid 1,000 mcg
Jamieson Folic Acid is an essential pre-pregnancy nutrient for women planning to conceive. It helps reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken before or during early pregnancy.
- Helps prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins
- Helps to produce red blood cells
|Nutrient||400 mcg Bottle||1,000 mcg Bottle|
|Folate (Folic Acid)||400mcg/0.4mg||1000 mcg/ 1 mg|
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, vegetable magnesium stearate.
NON GMO. No sugar, salt (NaCl), starch, gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily. Store between 15ºC and 25ºC, away from children.
1 tablet daily
- Helps prevent neural tube defects
- Supports protein metabolism
- Helps produce red blood cells
- Available in multiple potencies