Iberogast is a natural health product (NHP) for the relief of symptoms associated with functional and motility-conditioned gastro-intestinal disturbances, e.g. functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Iberogast is precisely formulated with 9 herbs to soothe your stomach
- Relieves symptoms of gastro-intestinal disturbances such as Functional Dyspepsia (FD) and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Features: Angelica archangelica (angelica) root, Carum carvi (caraway) fruit, Chelidonium majus (celandine) herb, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root, & Iberis amara (bitter candytuft) plant
- Also features: Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) flower, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaves, Mentha x piperita (peppermint) leaves, & Silybum marianum (Mary's thistle) fruit
- Take 3 times a day in some liquid before or with meals. The efficacy, safety and tolerability of Iberogast have been studied in more than 20 scientific studies, involving more than 7, 000 patients