FLORA - BioJoint for Pets - Advanced Joint Mobility Support - 1600 g
BioJOINT™ provides factors for bone development, the building of connective tissue, and maintaining joint mobility. BioJOINT is a holistic system that helps activate the worker cells of the cartilage, and support their effective use of glucosamine in collagen production. Without this glucosamine acts as an anti-inflammatory without contributing to tissue regeneration.
Supplying 200 mg of MSM, 200 mg of glucosamine complex (sulfate, hydrochloride), and 80 mg of chondroitin per 5 g scoop (used for each 20 lb of animal’s body weight), BioJOINT contains a blend of powerful antioxidants, vitamins, and herbs that facilitate a healthy inflammatory response and support healthy joint function.
• For dogs and cats of any age with a predisposition to joint issues
• Eases joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity
• Helps maintain healthy bone and joint function
• Supports cartilage and connective tissue health
• Supports hormone imbalance, especially in spayed and neutered pets
• With BioFIBRE for optimal absorption
The BiologicVET™ Advantage
BiologicVET’s line of health products for pets is formulated to maximize their quality of life. Years of extensive development through nutrigenomics research are incorporated into every BiologicVET formula.