Resveratrol occurs in two isomers (forms): cis and trans-resveratrol. Studies have shown that trans-resveratrol is a more potent antioxidant than cis-resveratrol. Resveratrol-forte contains rutin, a potent bioflavonoid from Japanese Sophora (Sophora japonica) Flower Bud. A comparative study of flavonoids found that rutin effectively reduces pain and stiffness due to occasional overuse.† Rutin converts into quercentin in the body.
- Provides anti-aging antioxidant.
- Activates the longevity enzyme!
- Supports a boost in metabolism and energy levels.
- Enhances energy and stamina.
- Two capsules equal the trans-resveratrol in 80 bottles of red wine.