- 5 billion CFU’s per chewable tablet, containing equal parts of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-07)
- Designed to reduce cold and flu-like symptoms, such as fever, runny nose and cough, reduce missed school days due to illness and decrease antibiotic prescriptions in children
- 2,000IU of active vitamin A, 20mg of vitamin C and 400IU of vitamin D3 included to optimize immune function and musculoskeletal health in growing children
- Natural berry-flavoured and sweetened with monk fruit extract
- Each blister pack offers 60 shelf-stable servings without the need for refrigeration
- Certified gluten, soy and dairy-free
Ingredient Amount Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM 2.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 2.5 billion CFU Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 600mcg RAE/2000IU Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10mcg/400IU Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural berry flavour, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, ascorbic acid, vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, sucrose, trehalose, isomaltooligosaccharide, silicon dioxide, monk fruit extract.