New Roots Herbal’s Calcium Magnesium Citrates contain the recommended 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. This highly bioavailable form of these critical macrominerals is formulated with zinc, vitamin D3, boron, silica, and several nutrients that promote sound skeletal health, along with healthy teeth and muscles.
This comprehensive formula contains the following:
- bioavailable boron citrate to initiate bone regeneration;
- zinc for improved collagen formation;
- vitamin D3 for better calcium and phosphorus absorption;
- vitamin K to deter the formation of cells responsible for bone resorption (osteoclasts);
- silica-rich horsetail for connective tissue strength and elasticity; and
- the amino acid ʟ‑taurine to support the function of bone-building cells (osteoblasts).
Our Calcium Magnesium Citrates also include glutamic acid hydrochloride and betaine hydrochloride for better digestion, bioavailability, and ease of absorption.