ATTITUDE Baby Dish Soap, Plant-based Dish Liquid Refill Extra Gentle on Sensitive Skin & Tough on Milk Residue & Grease on Bottles, Unscented (Packaging May Vary), 2 liter (refill)
Are you looking for unscented liquid dish cleaner that comes in bulk? Look no further! ATTITUDE no-scent dish soap is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, plus, it's made from natural ingredients, like green tea. Perfect for people with sensitive skin, It is also biodegradable and comes in bulk packaging for you to refill your bottles from home. Tough on grease but soft on your hands, It is gentle enough to be used daily.
- eco-friendly dish soap refill: our bulk to go container uses 68% less plastic and 3 times more product than its bottle counterpart which means less time running errands and less packaging waste!
- natural bulk dish soap that works: our effective grease-cutting formula with green tea helps remove stubborn food residue from dishes, pots and pans. that means less scrubbing, more free time!
- non-toxic formula: our formula is made of ingredients that meet the highest ewg health standards. free of pegs, sles, parabens, formaldehyde, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, mit, and cm it
- hypoallergenic & dertamologist-tested dishwashing liquid: because we care about the most sensitive skins, our dish soaps are dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and non-irritating for your skin
- earth-friendly, vegan + cruelty-free: peta approved - proudly vegan because our products are never tested on animals. it is also ecologo certified: sustainable and biodegradable
- Directions: DIRECTIONS-box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid. DIRECTIONS-product: Pour 2 mL per liter of hot water, about 15 mL for use in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers.
- Ingredients: Disclaimer: Formulations can be optimized and ingredients may vary. <5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract.
- Safety warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CAUTION: MAY IRRITATE EYES.Causes serious eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable (anionic and non-ionic) surfactants. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.