Increases blood flow to the brain and helps to improve memory and mental sharpness
What does it do ?
Ginkgo Biloba is scientifically proven to improve blood and oxygen flow to the brain and extremities, making it a valuable antioxidant to enhance memory function, mental sharpness and peripheral circulation. Ginkgo leaves contain compounds called ginkgolides that have amazing effects on different parts of the circulatory system such as arteries, capillaries and veins.
What is Ginkgo used for ?
Ginkgo has been used in traditional medicine to treat blood disorders and enhance memory. It may help in treating Alzheimers, poor circulation, and enhances memory, especially in older adults. Research has shown that ginkgo improves blood circulation by dilating blood vessels.
Flavoniods & Terpenoids :
Ginkgo leaves contain two types of chemicals ; flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, both of which are believed to have potent antioxidant properties. These antioxidant qualities can help neutralize free radicals and may reduce or help prevent some of the damage they cause.
Specific health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba :
- Alleviates signs of aging, such as short term-memory loss. Dizziness, ringing in the ears & vertigio problems.
- Improves circulation to the brain and extremities.
- Depression and mood swings.
- Improves mental function and mental awareness in people suffering from cognitive decline.
- Increases concentration in athletes and students.
- Used to reduce the symptoms of Premenstral Syndrome (PMS)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients : cellulose vegetarian capsule shell, vegetable grade magnesium stearate.